When we were in the housing market some years back we got a direct mail piece from a local agent. Most direct mail goes immediately in the trash, but this one was too good.
Yes I want to call you freind (sic), and I hope you will consider me one. Everyone needs a freind in real estate, someone you can trust with such important matters as your security and your investments.
Would you place this kind of trust and confidence in me? You may ask, ‘Why should I?’ Here are a few reasons
- I am honest. I don’t shade the truth. My word is good.
- I am reliable. If I tell a client I’ll do something, wild horses won’t stop me from doing it.
- I have time for you. Most people are ‘too busy.’ I’m never too busy for you!
- I’m a licensed real estate agent. This means I passed a state licensing examination that required much dedicated study.
- I am constantly taking courses on all facets of real estate: appraisal, negotiation, financing and so on. I’m taking these courses for you, to be a better me for you.
- I am proud to be associated with (my real estate company).
- If you give me a chance, I promise that I’ll prove that I care and that I’m capable of serving your best interests.
Thank you for taking time to read this.