Slogans That Really Sell Services
by admin • December 2, 2011 • On Culture
From an Internet compilation, here are some signs and slogans businesses use to connect with their customers:
- Plumber: We repair what your husband fixed.
- Pizza shop: Seven days without pizza makes one weak.
- Tire shop: Invite us to your next blowout.
- Plastic surgeon: Hello, can we pick your nose?
- Towing company: We don’t charge an arm and a leg. We want tows.
- Electrician: Let us remove your shorts.
- Butcher: Let me meat your needs.
- Taxidermist: We really know our stuff.
- Funeral home: Drive carefully. We’ll wait.
- Muffler shop: No appointment necessary. We hear you coming.
- Veterinarian: Be back in five minutes. Sit! Stay!